Appointment Protocol Phase 2
For the health and safety of ALL my clients and myself, PLEASE READ EVERYTHING. Thanks, Marta
- NOW ACCEPTING NEW & RETURNING CLIENTS for appointments.
- NEW CLIENTS welcomed!!!
- APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE!
- Pandemic Services Offered: Haircuts, Color & Perms ONLY.
- Sorry, NO blow drying at this time.
- Call me at (360) 385-9636 and I will:
- Determine your services needed.
- Give you an estimate of services cost.
- Schedule an appointment for you.
- Before Your Appointment:
- All clients must fill out my Health Services Consent form
- Please print the form, fill, sign and bring to your appointment.
- Pre-pay online before your appointment, (see below) please note:
- Fees during Phase 2 will be raised to cover PPE equipment and other health & safety supplies.
- Service fee may apply to returns.
- Additional payment post-appointment may be necessary.
- Pre-shampoo your hair (for all appointment types)
At Your Appointment:
- Please arrive on-time.
- Wait outside until I invite you in to be sure social distancing is adhered to.
- Follow any signs posted on my door or building.
- All clients must wear a SURGICAL or N95 FACE MASK that stays on with ear loops (no cloth masks please.)
- UPON ENTERING, ALL CLIENTS MUST WASH HANDS OR USE HAND SANITIZER.
- To reduce chance of viral transmission, please keep talking to a minimum, thanks.
- Bring ONLY Car Keys (and Cell Phone if necessary.)
- NO OTHER EXTRAS (NO PURSE, BACKPACK, COATS, ETC.)
- NO food or beverages allowed or offered in the studio.
- Product Purchases:
- Call (360) 385-9636 to buy a product (outside of your appt.)
- We will arrange curbside pickup.
- Pre-pay before pickup.
- Please allow 24 hrs. for pickup scheduling.
Pay by PAYPAL or VENMO, DEBIT or CREDIT CARD (no PayPal account required for cards):
Business Hours: Tuesday-Friday; 10:00am - 5:00pm
Unless otherwise noted on phone answer message or salon door.
Salon Phone Number: (360) 385-9636
These Health & Safety Practices are subject to change at any time.
I am doing everything that I can to promote safety for all of my clients and myself during the Pandemic. Thanks for your compliance and understanding. —Marta Peterson